[optacon-l] Optacon Podcasts

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:05:29 -0500 (EST)

There have been a couple of podcasts made to do with the Optacon. Our own
Mary Emerson is featured in one of these. For totally blind users, videos
wouldn't have much appeal. For those with some sight, the Optacon doesn't
have much appeal.

For those interested in the podcasts, I'm sure Mary can turn them up. I
have a copy of the tape that was made someplace.
Catherine