[optacon-l] Re: Operating the Optacon

  • From: Mallard <mallard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 18:19:28 +0100

Hello Nick and all,
Oh, well... They make watch-size tvs thesedays, and superminiature
computers...

I think if we could have something the size of a computer mouse, more or
less,, that would be more than enough.
Try and measure one ofthe mouse buttons, and you'll see it's more or
less the same size as an Optacon display - perhaps even slightly bigger
(I have one right here, so I can compare).

Something ergonomic enough so you can rest your palm on it, and the size
of a mouse would be ideal...
Ciao,
Ollie