[optacon-l] Re: Operating the Optacon

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:43:19 -0500

Katherine, when checking recipe or something, have you ever tried putting
something thin like a ruler below your line, so at least the camera would
stay on the line you want? I used to have to get patient information from a
clinic list, and I usually moved a light book on my cable at the time, and
that tended to help me stay where I needed to be. Had I thought of a ruler
then, I might have tried it.

DOG - Depend on God,

Carolyn