Re: New Optacon User (Oops)

  • From: nocyou@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:29:09 -0500

Hi Karen, I was thinking about the Optacon II which is mostly what I use when I asked about plugging it in. Sorry about that. That is the one thing that I never liked about the R1D is that the battery is sodered in to the unit so if the battery goes bad the whole thing needs to be sent back for reapair.
Peggy