[muglo] Re: problem with authenticating

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:46:10 -0500

Yep, Andy's one of the good guys. Not to diminish the good works of the folks
at MD, I went to Oxford computers yesterday to see about buying RAM for a PC
laptop I was sending to my son. I was about to make a deal offering to trade
some of my old Apple macbook RAM leftover from previous upgrades, when he
informed me that they were interchangeable, He helped me install the RAM, and
made sure it worked. Gratis! There are some good ones out there and they don't
necessarily have to be Licensed Apple Resellers. Talk up the positive
experiences, it gives us all the more reason to stay local.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan