[muglo] Re: network connections

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:39:36 -0500

On 12-12-06, at 7:38 PM, Martin Albinger wrote:

> Go to System Preferences and pick the Sharing folder  in
> the Internet and Network sub group, click on Services and then check
> Printer Sharing, this same preference pane will also allow you to
> Personal File Share

actually, all that stuff has always been turned on and worked fine
through the ethernet hub.

The suggestion I made about the Apple solution also seems to work
better with DHCP rather than fixed IP's for the machines.

No one, no one is here. We stand in the Atlantic. We become panoramic.
          __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________