[muglo] Re: mail question

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:16:51 -0500

So, if I understand you correctly, I can redirect an email if I want my
recipient to respond directly to the person who sent me the email I am
redirecting? Does that recipient know I have redirected it?

On Dec 12, 2006, at 4:28 PM, Chris wrote:

Hi Theresa,
"Redirect" is better than "Forward" in that the original message and
any formatting will be sent to the new address you specify as if it
had gone there in the first place. Then the new address/recipient can
click "Reply" and reply to the original sender and not to your
address (if you forwarded)
I think that's about it.
Chris