[muglo] Re: another print cart ruined

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 01:00:16 -0400

>printer, so first rule is to make sure your refill kit is for your printer.
>Some models also like their ink slowly inserted at a very special location,
>others just don't seem to care. I've always found HPs to ne a pain, even with
>Apple //s.
>    Refilling is simple & rewarding, but ya gotta do it right!

well, I thought I followed the instructions... supposedly I was to
insert the needle into the hole on the top of the cart, and push down
till I felt resistance... which I did....

I swear no ink was going in bf I pushed further.... how fast are
these things supposed to fill? It would have taken me an hour at the
rate I was going! But I guess the thing wouldnt be ruined, either

the refill thing says it's for  HP51633A and I have HP51633M  but I
thought M just denoted "mobile", as it's a portable printer.... could
never find a refill kit for the M version

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>