[muglo] Re: Smart phone URGENT critical to view re privacy issues......

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:09:08 -0400

I'll give you the exploding sneakers but identity theft just took a different
form, i.e. "found cheques " cashed at some unsuspecting merchant, technology
has allowed us to be more efficient at these endeavours but to say they did not
exist........    Pedophiles were around back then people just didn't talk about
it look at the numerous Priest scandals for evidence of that and I don't think
all the perverts joined the church so when they told you to be careful of uncle
Fred that is what was meant.  Good old days may have had some things that were
better but in general I prefer todays world.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx