[muglo] Re: everything's going sideways

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:49:41 -0400

On 19-Jun-11, at 7:34 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:
This rotation problem is due to a change in one of your settings, on your end, not the receiving end of your transfer. It's been a few years since it happened to me so I don't remember which setting location, but I remember when I found it, the problem went away. So much for grey hair...Doug F

The problem disappeared all by itself yesterday morning, as inexplicably as it had come. It was there Saturday night when I went to bed leaving the computer on, and was gone in the morning when I uploaded a new picture from the same camera with the same settings (or at least with settings unchanged by anyone in the house). Sun flares? Voodoo? Hobgoblins? Harper?