[muglo] everything's going sideways

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 19:54:32 -0400

Literally. Marion tried to put a bunch of new photos in her Facebook album, and they all went in sideways — rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise. I tried to do it for her and the same thing happened. So I tried importing them into Flickr; same thing. The images look just fine in Preview and in Photoshop, but on being uploaded into Facebook or Flickr they all make a sharp left turn, whether originally shot as verticals or horizontals. Never had the problem before/ Anybody got any ideas?---