[muglo] Re: Smart phone URGENT critical to view re privacy issues......

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:03:46 -0400

On 2011-06-20, at 9:02 AM, Barry Takayesu wrote:

> I think most of us are aware that our cell phones are getting pretty
> invasive, but this news clip shows just how much - and how dangerous it can be
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vARzvWxwY

While I am all for raising awareness of the downside of the socially networked,
privacy diminished future we are gleefully running into, I have to say that I
find the "Won't somebody think of the children!?!?!" angle a little nauseating.
Everyone, kids or no should be concerned about making this data available to
third parties.

dave---