[muglo] Eudora

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 13:46:15 -0400

I purchased Eudora 6.23 for OS 10 ($49.95 US) this past week and
learned something interesting.  Apparently the registration number
you get is for the person, not the version of Eudora you are using.
So you can download different versions, e.g. Eudora 6.11 Classic
(which the rep said will work with regular OS 9 as well) and Eudora
6.23 and you only have to pay the once.  This is within a year
period.  I'm not sure if this applies to the Windows versions as
well, but it sounded like it, from what the rep said.

I had to pay $49.95 because I hadn't bought an Eudora upgrade for
more than 24 months.  If I bought under 24 months, they have a
different rate scale.  I can't remember the details, but it's all
explained on their website:

www.eudora.com

Leith