[muglo] Re: Eudora

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 05:31:58 -0400

I have used Mac Mail, but found the "automatic things" that Biti
mentioned more than a bit annoying.  What I like about Eudora is
there isn't that draft mode, which I know others find irritating in
programs such as Mail and Outlook Express.  You get IN and OUT and
that's it.

I must admit I haven't tried Mail a lot, and perhaps it's just that
I'm used to Eudora, but it didn't seem as easy to use as Eudora.
Also, it appeared that the Mail backup system was a bit more
complicated, i.e. you have to backup a couple of folders in different
places, whereas with Eudora it's only one.

Leith