[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating as a totally blind person

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:16:07 -0800 (PST)

I'll add Donna Smith to that list, too. I'm validating
one of her books now and so far I've found no scanning
errors or formatting problems--just a stray letter at
the end of a page very rarely. If I weren't such
perfectionist or obssessionist (I  know, there's no
such word) I'd just do a spell-check and upload it as
Excellent without reading it--but I can't. If in
reading it I can fix one little missing comma or
delete one extraneous letter to make an Excellent scan
even more perfect, I'm driven to do it. smile

G.Cindy

And Allison, I'll be picking up your book and working
on it next, which will be in the next couple of days.
smile

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/