[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:02:45 -0600

And tell me, Guido. If the professor  told a student that it was acceptable for
him to submit work in a certain manner and you, acting as the teacher's
graduate assistant were given the task of checking over the work
and gave it an F, what do you suppose the teacher would say to you when the
student came to them complaining of their work having been rejected out of
hand, after the professor had said that it was ok for them to
submit it in the form which you rejected? I'd say you'd lose your job is what
I'd say.
mary