[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:29:37 -0600

Go for it Dave!!!!

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
12/28/2004 09:03 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

Amen Kellie.
Maybe I'm fussy, but it seriously annoys me when I go to validate a book
that is replete with garbage characters.  It would seem to me that the
submitter doesn't take sufficient pride in their submission, and that they

are relying on the validater to clean up all the garbage, or that they are

just knocking out the scan for the credits.  Now I understand that not
everyone can produce great scans, but they can at least get rid of some of

the repetitive garbage like ~ ^ \ | > etc.

Dave