[bksvol-discuss] Decorum, anyone?

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:07:04 -0800

Hi Folks,

Gosh, I leave for the mountains for a few days, tell you to hold your
horses while I consult with my minions here at Bookshare about page
breaks, and what does the bksvol list turn into? Insults at the
playground. I really enjoy reading these exchanges about 75% of the
time, and have indeed laughed out loud on several occasions. However, it
seems like these exchanges are getting a little bit out of control. I'd
like to remind you all to be courteous when dealing with your fellow
volunteers. I appreciate your levity and candor. But please, don't make
me have to blow the whistle like a second grade teacher at recess, ok?

Thank you for your patience.

Happy New Year.

Marissa Mika

Your ever faithful and earnest volunteer coordinator