[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:15:44 -0500 (EST)

Cindy

Yes, you have to check in the comments to see why the book was returned to
the validation pool.  Sometimes even then, due to the cryptic nature of
the comments, it takes a bit of guesswlwork trying to make heads or tails
of exactly what is wanted but not supplied.
I right now have one such book -- Boot Camp for Christians -- which has
now been returned twice for a reason I cannot quite put 2 and 2 together
on though, I'm certain, that an administrator clearly knows what is
lacking.