[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:36:03 -0600

I saw the books I'd validated back on the download page and when I went to
read the comments, they were there to check for the page breaks.  I
suggested recently that there should be a separate list  for any books
kicked back from the administrator such as page breaks, verifying fair rated
status, etc.