[bksvol-discuss] submitting problem

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:21:55 -0600

I would very much like to submit the book I just finished but the web
site is being stupid.  It says hello Sarah at the top of the submit
page, but still insists that I must log in.  Someone else was having
this problem a few days ago. has the page worked for most of you in the
last few days?

I'm going to restart in Windows 98 because I want my favorite
synthesizers to work while I start on another book, so I will try
submiting again then.

The book is a biography of Nikola Tesla.  Is anyone interested?

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity