[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:24:35 -0800 (PST)

O.K., Jane. I'm willing to take another when I've
finished this one, but I'm one of the slow people, and
I generally look for Fair books to validate, so my
efforts probably won't help diminish the number of
books on the list.  At least it won't be visible.

At one point the list was down, but then people added
more -- which, I think, is fine. There are scanners
and validators and some wonderful people who do both,
and quickly. I've noted some books getting into the
collection almost as quickly as the scanner has posted
that she's submitted it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com