[bksvol-discuss] Re: page break question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:06:37 -0700 (PDT)

  It wouldn't hurt to try
> enlarging the printable page
> size to see if that fixes the problem.

Or lower it. 16 point is pretty large. My OCR converts
everything into Courier New 10, no matter what I scan,
LT or regiular type. I have upon occasion, in Word,
lengthened side margins, shortened top and bottom
margins, and, if those didn't work, change to a
smaller font, either by changing the kind of font or
the size. Of course, I'm not using any special program
like you all use, which is why I didn't respond
sooner. I just use Word 97-98. I had a later one when
my husband got the Mac with the OS10, but i didn't
like it for validating and writing.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs