[bksvol-discuss] Re: page break question

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:54:14 -0600

I am using Word, and I know I could change the page size, but sometimes it
matches, and sometimes it doesn’t.  I believe the book was published in 16
point type, and it scanned that way.    I don’t want to lose the continuity
of the book by reducing the size.  Is that an option?  I am sure all the
material fit on each page originally, but Word is stupid.

Kasondra Payne