[bksvol-discuss] Re: page break question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:42:56 -0500

Kasondra,

Yes, there's probably something else you can do, but you need to tell the
list what software you're using in order to get better help with the book.
For example, if you're using Word, then you can probably adjust the page
settings in order to get the pages in Word to match up with the book, but
there's no need to try to explain how to adjust Word if you're using
Kurzweil or OpenBook.

Give us a little more information about the problem, like what software
you're using and what you've already tried, and the group should be able to
help.

Good luck with it. <Smile>

Gerald