[bksvol-discuss] page break question

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:24:37 -0600

I am working on a book, and I am trying to protect the page numbers.  In the
forward section of the book there is at least one page break that doesn’t
match up with the page number.  Most of the other page numbers and page
breaks match.  The book is in .RTF format, and I have already tried to
eliminate the page break.  I couldn’t do it, and I am afraid if I mess with
it anymore, I will screw up the rest of the file.  Am I just being paranoid,
or is there something else I can do?

Kasondra Payne