[bksvol-discuss] SUBMITTED: Replacement for 4th of July by James Patterson

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:47:36 -0500

For those of you who wanted to read the book 4th of July by James Patterson,
but didn't because it was rated Fair, I just submitted a replacement for it.
It's the fourth book in Patterson's Women's Murder Club series.

I thought I'd rescan it since I am the one who validated the Fair copy.  I
was going to reject the original copy at first, but I was able to follow the
plot, so I decided to accept rather than reject it.  Besides, the submitter
could have caused me a lot of grief with my Bookshare account if I rejected
it. <Smile>

Gerald

Short Synopsis

After shooting two teenagers in self-defense, killing the girl and crippling
the boy, Lt. Lindsey Boxer is sued for wrongful death, excessive use of
force, and police misconduct.