[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Page Setup in Word.

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:40:21 -0500

Paula,
I'm glad you got your answer about margins and Word.

I'm slow about reading and responding to my E-mail lately because I feel truely miserable more than half the time. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and although the end result is something to be very happy about, I'm finding the experience much less enjoyable than having the flue. :-)
I have something to scan that my doctor gave me, but I have hardly been at home long enough to do it at the times when I could handle the job. I hope I can scan the book sometime soon so both I and bookshare can benefit from it. And if someone knows about a book that talks about reducing the symptoms of morning sickness I would love to know about it.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity