[bksvol-discuss] OT: combatting morning sickness

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

First, congratulations on your pregnancy. Is your this
your first?

My morning sickness was fairly jmild--just nausea,
nothing more. I found that eating saltines helped my
stomach, but whether or not it would help you -- you
sound much more miserable than I was. However, it
can't hurt.

Kasondra, you don't seem to have had any trouble. If
you did have morning sickness, how did you resolve it?

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail