[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about Page Setup in Word.

  • From: "Rui" <goldWave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:41:39 -0400

Hi Paula:

When I change the page size in word, it says:

"one of the margins is set outside of the printable area."
my two options are fix and ignore.

I ignore, because if i fix it will undo what i just did with making each page larger.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>