[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sleep disorders

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:56:28 -0600

Hello. This may have been mentioned already since I am way behind on e-mail. Something good to help you sleep is a suplement called 5 HTP. You can obtain this at health food stores. we have it here in the house and use it. There was a time my naturalpathic doctor had wanted me to take it for a few months at a time.

Hope this helps,

Monica