[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sleep disorders

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:07:29 -0600

I also use 3Mg tablets.  I have found that melatonin also improves the
quality of my REM sleep.  Believe it or not, dreams with better plots,
more interesting character development, more interesting places, better
colors. . . more. . . exciting.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
01/17/2008 08:57 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Sleep disorders

I did trial and error and found the 3 MG tablets work well for me.
Amber
Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx