[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Life after children

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:30:43 -0700

Hello all,

When Emily was in her 2's she use to get these fits. There was one time we
went out to keep and as you walked in they has a large counter full of Greek
pastries. Well she got it in her that she wanted one. We explained that we
could all get something after we had some dinner. Well, she went on and on
crying and we just finally told the waiter that we would have to go. All the
way home, she couldn't stop crying, but kept saying "I'll stop crying".
After that those little fits seemed to lessen.

She also had the hardest time saying she was sorry for something. She would
rather go to her room before she would let that word cross her lips.

God, I wish I had it on tape today. There was one time she got sent to her
room and...
We sat outside of the door trying not to laugh...
It was " someone, please, I'm dying in here, someone help me, please"

But she did grow out of all of those and turned out to be a very pretty
successful lady with a great life ahead of her still. She is 23 now:)

Can you tell she has a proud Mom!

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau