[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Life after children

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:05:17 -0600

Pam, your jealousy is noted.  I don't know about permanent life after
children, but I just sent Jacob off to preschool this morning.  Next
Wednesday, Andrew will start a transition preschool to get him ready for
preschool next semester.  That means that two days a week I will be child
free for about two and a half hours.   What will I do with myself?  I guess
I can validate more books.

Kasondra Payne