[bksvol-discuss] Re: Make them go away!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:52:01 -0500

Dear Jill,

Delete page...that's still unexplored territory and I don't know about it, but I was hoping to preserve the caption which, now that I think about it, I might have done by inserting a page break the boxes, thereby putting the caption on a page by itself and deleting the box page that was left. So, if there's a delete page, I see how it could have worked. Thanks.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>