[bksvol-discuss] OT finally getting the new notebook

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:10:47 -0800

Hello All,

I know many of you were in on the discussion over ultra light notebooks and
the Packmate. Well, after about six months of reading and comparing I made
the jump last night.

Amazon came in $85 less than the next best price so come Thursday I will be
the proud owner of a Sony Vaio VGN-TX650p/b  notebook. I will be running it
through it's paces over the next couple of weeks and I will let you know if
it lives up to the good reviews out there.

Katie Hill

Reconnection and Reiki energy healing

Get your personal numerology reading

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx