[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:20:14 -0700

Kenneth, I'm not a member of bookshare &, w/the quarter per hour or
less projects I've been engaged in lately, it'll probably be awhile so
I can't comment on the efecacy of my suggestion.  However, have u
tried daisy readers like TPB or Amos as regards their page number
handling capabilities?  Since they're freeware, couldn't hurt to give
'em a spin--u can always nuke 'em if u don't like 'em.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net