[bksvol-discuss] Enrique's Journey

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:13:32 -0800 (PST)

I thought Amber's summary sounded familiar--thenwhen I
read to the bottom I realized that I had followed
Enrique's journey in the L.A. Times. It deserved the
awards it received. As I recall there were
photographs. Does the book have them? A moving storyy.

G.Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/