[bksvol-discuss] Re: Enrique's Journey

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:59:27 -0500

I read about it in the New York Times as a news story and in the Washington Post Book Review where the book got great reviews.

If this one doesn't get chosen for the nonfiction club, maybe a bunch of us can plan to read it and discuss it in one of the Friends of Bookshare Chat rooms on a date and time we agree on. It sounds like a spontaneous and word of mouth favorite.

Always with love,

Lissi