[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help me with The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:43:12 -0500

Bob, give me a few examples of some page numbers that are missing, and I will
se if they are in my brf version. As I posted, it looks as though there are
quite a lot of page numbers in the version I downloaded. The first three
chapters start where the Table of Contents says they should begin. I checked a
few random page numbers in addition to those at the beginning of the first
three chapters and found them.

Evan