[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 03:43:22 -0500

No they will not.  But those are quick things that one can try and look at
before exhausting oneself on a particular book.  As to the sentence
problem--while there may not an automatic way of detecting it, it could be
easily discovered if the book has a chronic sentence issue by going through
a few random pages.  I always use 10-15 random pages as a guide for books
which I have no interest in reading.

Pratik