[bksvol-discuss] Re: An alternative to validating fair quality submissions

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Not necessarily, not if one needs it ASAP, for class.
Someone requested Elements of Statistical Reasoning
for a class she's taking, and it was added to the
collection on Thursday, but it's rated Fair. By the
time anyone got it into Excellent shape the class
probably would be over. Hopefully it's useful as it
is, and later on, if she has time during spring break
or this summer, or while she's reading it for class,
she can clean it up and then resubmit it as a BSO.
The immediate need for a textbook book is why I
suggested the exception.

G.Cindy