[AR] Re: body mass and size of Apollo astronauts

  • From: Neil Jaschinski <neil.jaschinski@xxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:33:19 +0200

Thanks for all the information.
Of course I got the idea to google the names of the astronauts etc. But
it looks like, that this is really good hidden in the last corner of the
web ;-) Maybe the manufacturer of the suits has the body sizes of the
astronauts.
Wasn't the Mercury capsule so small that the astronauts said that you
don't climb in and sit in it, you wear it.