[AR] Re: Falcon 9 flight today

  • From: Ed Kelleher <Pres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:03:19 -0400

Thanks for the link.

What are the bright streamers in the exhaust after shutdown?
Time 0:29 in the video, T+75 of the engine test.
Is it coking?  Intentional for cooling? Accidental/Incendental?

Ed

At 10:36 AM 10/01/2013, johndom@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj0851Wkm9c>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj0851Wkm9c

Nice clip showing 1D turbine exhaust.