Re: a modernized optacon

  • From: philwh@xxxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:28:36 -0500

Hi.
I have no idea. I had lunch with him a few years ago, just before
he started development of the p2rd.
I told him what I thought a person would want
in an optacon, and I stressed the
ability to read in real time,
and have a tactile array just like the optacon.
I thought he understood, but apparently not.
I was supposed to work ont he project, but then
I moved away from stuart, and lost contact with him.
perhaps if I had been in on the project,
maybe we would have something that we could use.

phil