[optacon-l] Subject Lines

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 07:17:06 -0400 (EDT)

It would be very helpful for the subject lines of the messages to match
the topics. Most people on this list are very careful about that. With
this recent tongue thread though, I noticed we switched back to discussion
of the Optacon but the subject line has not changed. For those searching
the archives for various topics by subject it's amazingly helpful if the
subject reflects the message. For those who are skipping a particular
thread, it's kind of unfair to change topics and not help them to know.
Catherine