Re: Stuff from house cleaning

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:05:03 -0400 (EDT)

Charles,
I'm not any sort of expert on transferring print material to electronic
format but I don't think the full effect of the manuals could be
transferred. The layout of the pages is a unique one. It is designed
specially so that a student and a teacher can work together. The teacher's
editons contain teaching instructions for each page as well as the student
practice pages. In other words, the electronic format would only be of use
if it would re-print exactly as the original appears. I don't know that it
is possible.
Catherine