Re: Stuff from house cleaning

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:25:01 -0700

I'd love to have the "Stage 2 Text for Speed Building  Introduction to
Printed Formats" since I never got to look at one when I trained; my
instructor and I did one-on-one training outside TSI and we only used stage
1. I've always wondered what was taught in that book, since I always figured
out page formats and fonts by trial and error.

If nobody else has asked for it, you can send it to:

Mary Emerson
6162 Cottle Road
Apt. B9
San Jose, cA   95123