RE: Optacon repair?

  • From: "Dave Godfrey" <dave.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:08:06 +0100

Hello Tore Johnny,

Yes, as George has kindly indicated, I can service and repair Optacons here
in the UK.
Battery replacement is no problem and turn round time is about 3 working
days. If you wish to go ahead, please send it to my address below and state
clearly on the Customs declaration that it is being sent for "Repair only"
and is "Not for resale".

My email address to continue off list is dave.godfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards and thanks

Dave Godfrey