Optacon repair?

  • From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <tjbratve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 04:22:37 +0200

Hello all,

I am sure that this question has been asked a multitude of times before, =

but since I am new to the list and haven't been able to see any=20
discussions on that topic, I take this opportunity to ask: Where can I=20
get my Optacon repaired?

At the same time a little introduction could be appropriate.  As seen in =

the message headings, my name is Tore Johnny Br=E5tveit.  I am 42 years o=
f=20
age, Norwegian, blind, and I have been using my Optacon (certainly model =

one, since I have never seen an Optacon II in all my life ...).  Quite=20
recently it wouldn't function anymore; I am sure it is the battery pack=20
that finally has gone.

Now I need to get the box repaired.  It is hard to be without, you know. =
:-)

Could anybody please point me in the right direction where I can get=20
this box repaired?  Not important where in the world it might be; the=20
postal services work great almost everywhere.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Tore Johnny